An Introduction

Hello! After some words of encouragement and a little spur of self-confidence I decided to start my own blog. I don’t know for sure w...


Hello!

After some words of encouragement and a little spur of self-confidence I decided to start my own blog. I don’t know for sure what will be posted on here (nor who’ll be interested in reading it) but I decided to take the leap regardless. It’ll be a conglomeration of personal essays, academic essays, travel posts and opinionated rants, very much based on things that are relevant to my life or simply topics I find interesting. So if you are interested in these topics too please join me in this little nook on the internet that I’ll call my own! 


--

About me

My name is Maritza Rico and I am a freshman (sophomore in a month!) at New York University. I am a Journalism and Latin American Studies major as well as a passionate cheesecake and mash potato aficionado. I am currently studying abroad in London, and will return to the States to live in New York in the Fall. I spend my summers and holidays home in San Diego, CA and Baja California, Mexico (I am a 100% Latina  bred). I love reading, writing, watching movies, traveling, singing, exploring, posting, texting, liking, sharing, tweeting, snoring, laughing and eating. I probably left out the most important parts but it's awkward writing about yourself (plus, the most important judgments of me will be made by you). So, this is my blog... do as you will! 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images